From bustling city streets to war-torn villages, we strive to make the Bible
AVAILABLE AND ALIVE
may experience the life-changing message of God’s Word.
Get Bible News in Your Inbox
Receive Scripture project information and updates.
WE WORK IN THE U.S.
Across the country, Bibles lay abandoned on bookshelves.
A new generation is coming of age with very little
knowledge of God’s Word.
We strive to change the landscape of Bible engagement in this country by:
- Partnering with church leaders in major U.S. cities.
- Advocating for the Bible in American culture.
- Equipping ministry leaders with customized Bible resources.
In the next 10 years, we aim to see 100 million people engaged with God’s Word in the U.S.
WE WORK IN FARAWAY PLACES
Around the world, billions of people cope with war, poverty
and injustice. Many of them long to hold their first Bible—
and encounter God in its pages.
We yearn for a world where every person in every country has access to God’s Word. That’s why we work with partners to:
- Translate the Bible into all languages
- Distribute God’s Word to unreached communities
- Restore broken lives through Scripture-based Trauma Healing programs
In the next 10 years, we aim to translate 100 percent of languages for Bible engagement.